For soft-spots and cavities caused from tooth decay we have tooth-colored fillings. These fillings are invisible to others and are available for all ages. With regular visits to the dentist office you can avoid most costly procedures like root canals by catching the decay early enough. A local anesthesia is used to numb the area, and the decayed area is removed from the tooth. Afterward the tooth-colored composite is placed in the removed area and re-shaped to the natural bite of the tooth.
Dentures can be unstable at times but if there is enough bone implants can be used to stabilize the dentures.
- They are easy to remove for cleaning and care
- They are built to last
- Provide a more comfortable and secure chewing experience
- Appearance and feel of natural teeth
There are a variety of reasons to need a crown such as a broken tooth, extensive decay, or even a crack that has compromised the strength of the tooth. A crown is a cap that fully encompasses the existing tooth to give you the same strength, appearance, and reliability of a normal tooth.
- We use the E4D™ software to recreate your tooth
- Eliminates the need for a temporary crown that could be worn for weeks
- The crown is created in our in-house lab in an hour
- It is cemented in place the same day or at your convenience
A root canal may be needed if there has been extensive decay or an infection in the tooth. The procedure is relatively painless much like a filling and has a very high probability of saving the tooth for your lifetime.
- Over 45 years of combined experience with root canal treatment
- Comfortable rooms with tv and headphone upon request
- Friendly and caring staff to make the procedure as easy as possible
Teeth extractions can be needed for a variety of reasons. We use a local anesthetic and remove the tooth when necessary. Possible reasons include:
- Crowding(for children getting braces)
- Tumor or cysts
- Damaging other teeth
- Gum Disease
- When decay is too extensive to restore
Some people have a real fear of the dental office and having work done on their teeth. With sedation dentistry we can take the anxiety out of the visit. We have different levels of sedation available depending on your required level of comfort.